ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > xTKx

Notices

Rate this Entry

Ninjette Chronicles: The Final Chapter

Posted March 11th, 2009 at 09:09 AM by xTKx

Since the approval, my wife and I figured we would check to see how much and for what interest rate. Well, with just her info and the additional income for the bank to look at, we got approved for over double the amount that only I was approved for! And not only that, but we got a 5.75% interest rate on the loan! Woot woot!

Anyway, while we were waiting to go ahead and fill out papers we went over to check out the gear. My wife found a jacket and helmet (which she looked amazing in) that she really liked, so that got me a little excited because I wanted to try and make this about us; not just me...

After a couple customers, the finance guy finally came over....

It was time...

We sat down in his office and talked for a while (he's such a cool guy). We joked around, filled out the paperwork, then we were done. Well, except one thing: I couldn't take the bike! My insurance company had quoted me over double what I was paying on my old bike (I know, I thought they were cheaper, the quote she gave me a little under a month ago was waaaaay off...). After shopping around, it looks like Allstate had the best rates. Once I had proof of insurance, I could take the bike. I just got set up with Allstate yesterday and went to pick her up! I was nervous like crazy when I was suiting up, but once I hit the road all that seemed to vanish! This bike is soooooo much better than my goofy China bike!!! Anyway, I'll cut out the talking...here she is (took these pics today at work):

(Oh yeah, I've already got a comp werkes fender eliminator and intuitive frame sliders installed free by the dealer b/c I got the parts financed w/ the bike)...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bike-Pics-013_resize.jpg (142.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Bike-Pics-010_resize.jpg (151.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Bike-Pics-009_resize.jpg (184.4 KB, 8 views)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 18990 Comments 1
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Congrats!!!

Motorcycle Safety Foundation