ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > BlueTyke

Notices

Rate this Entry

09-10-25 Susquehana State Park

Posted October 25th, 2009 at 04:04 PM by BlueTyke
Updated October 26th, 2009 at 01:47 PM by BlueTyke

Aka a fall adventure...(If you just wanna see the pictures go here) So I decided it was time to get out. It is a beautiful day and there was certainly plenty to see before winter fully sets in. Where to go was the question. So I did a site search and I found a gpx file that looked good to me, I didn't want anything to long just something to get me out of the house for a few hours.

Everything loaded I tell Zumo to take me there, to the begining. He does. For once not arguing with me. So I start this ride and it takes me up north and the route was going fine until.. dun dun dun... Apparently this route was a little old as there now was no road to turn onto, it was now town houses. And from there nothing he said to me kept me on my selected route.

In following the arrows and purple lines I was able to keep going. Annoyed but I kept going. I Started seeing signs for the Susquehana State park and I started thinking to myself.. Self... That's gotta be better than what your doing.. So Tyke and I set off to find the state park!

We found it.

It was a great day for a great ride!

Here are SOME of the good pictures. If you want to see the lot of them you can go here.

Please note that all these pictures are taken with the Nikon D40 with a 55-200 lense! (Which I got for my birthday!)

At a stop I was playing with the lense..
My dear Tyke, who never complained once this entire time..

Close up of some trees

Far back of the same trees

Close up of a fuzzy weed of some sort

Fall Follage

My helmet

And a contemplative Tyke (Yes dear it is a reflector.. You know... Shiny!)
Posted in Ride Log
Views 92835 Comments 2
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nice pics, Sunny!

2. Old Comment
    Thanks Alex! I feel I am getting a bit better. Need to find more subjects though!

Motorcycle Safety Foundation