ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > gfloyd2002

1. Old Comment

My Daily Commute

Flippin awesome....makes me want to move. Any food production plants down there that could use a process engineer?
  2. Old Comment

Motorcycle-Related Hearing Loss

Awareness achieved. I'm going to start wearing mine during all my riding... not just the long trips.
  3. Old Comment

What I Wear and Why

Cool like ice cube?

Didn't have him down as your style... hmm.

Good read. I'm going to check out some arai helmets I think. My helmet has the CE stamps on it, but was cheap (£60) and I've accidently dropped it to the ground once.
  4. Old Comment

My Daily Commute

That was beautiful! As a horticulturist, my head was spinning. Never get to see those plants in real life. What an amazing ride to work that would be. Your ride looks peaceful, who could ask for more?

That, to me is the essence of daily riding, curves and interesting scenes to look at.

I like your traffic jam, I experience those during my 3am rides. It's so unusual, I always slow down to see if the driver needs assistance. Other than that, I usually only see police cars, they wave to me now. Probably think I'm nuts. :-)

More tours please!
  5. Old Comment

What I've Done to My Ninjette and Why

What decision did you end up making on the sliders?

Lots of good info there. Can you tell me what the brake light mod actually does? I always tap the brakes but if there's a better solution, I'm game.
    Thanks!
  6. Old Comment

Motorcycle-Related Hearing Loss

Brilliant. My ride is so much more peaceful now that I wear earplugs and yes, I hear everything just fine. They seem to take away the higher pitched wind noise but everything else is still clear as a bell.
  7. Old Comment
  8. Old Comment

The U.S. Evotech rep is Malcom at motorcycleparts@embarqmail.com. He's responsive to email. His ebay store is MC Motorcycle Parts.

Easy to work with - he did some special shipping for me because I'm overseas.
  9. Old Comment

Re: What I've Done to My Ninjette,...

Where did you source your Evotech Fender Eliminator? I'm going to search that one on-line, wasn't impressed by the Targa model either for the same reasons you mention. Am also getting ready to add Shogun Frame Sliders/Rear Spools (had them on my first bike, def worth it), I figure since the small cut can be done with a hacksaw and a dremmel tool, I can probably handle doing it on my own!
  10. Old Comment

Motorcycle Safety Foundation