ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > Megzd86

Rate this Entry

ATGATT I know, but this one time... it was hot... and...:/

Posted July 4th, 2012 at 11:32 PM by Megzd86

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/blog_...1&d=1341468854

So Old Navy had its big $1 flip flop sale and I really wanted to go! The only way I could get my boyfriend to go was if we took the bikes. But I was too hot! It was getting late, and I had a cute outfit on! So I decided to ride with my flats on. Not only did all the flip flops sell out by the time we got there but ended up seeing a few biker friends out and before you know it we're 10 deep and on an intense ride.

As you can see I totally ruined my favorite flats around a few of the turns Yes I know I know, don't say it! It was stupid and what not. #lesson learned. I have an interview tomorrow and no black flats It could be a whole lot worse! Like no toe, broken foot/ankle, etc.
On a good note, I stayed in the front end of the pack and showed those boys I'm no joke!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 555093_10100407949717452_861792646_n.jpg (25.3 KB, 1 views)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3379 Comments 2
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    So, those were the kevlar flats?

2. Old Comment
    i LOLed.

Motorcycle Safety Foundation