ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > Joshorilla

Rate this Entry

What I don't like about my bike.

Posted April 7th, 2013 at 02:26 PM by Joshorilla
Updated April 8th, 2013 at 11:53 AM by Joshorilla (Scratch that, it didn't feel nearly as bad today, I think the suspension goes funny after prolonged abuse)

I was riding around the island the other day and I didn't have a pleasant ride, I realised a few things I didn't like about the bike and a few things I would change in the future.

First and most annoying thing I hate about the Ninja 250 are the front forks, they dive so hard and are so soft without giving much feel and being quite unpredictable, I hate them when riding city and having to brake suddenly I feel like i'm peeping over the front of the bike they bottom out so easy.

The rear suspension, it doesn't iron out anything, it's harsh and jarry, I may try adjusting the pre load but I think it's set fine, the roads here are terrible and I feel like i'm being kicked in the ass just by riding over bumpy roads, it's not very confidence inspiring.

The tyres, I am still running IRC Road Winners, they are horrible, wooden, lack feeling and are terribly unpredictable, easily fixed though, and I will when I put another thousand or so more miles on them to at least get my moneys worth.

The engine, it's great when you're ragging it, but it's a dull little thing all the other times, but it sounds pathetic when you do rag it, I feel like some 14yr old on a learner legal 125 acting like a prick rather than an adult on a sensible bike.

It breaks a lot, my speedo makes a horrible noise in the cold and it's constantly going wrong

I think I am just having a "hate day" but I am looking at the Triumph Sprint with wide eyes.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3590 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Motorcycle Safety Foundation