ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs

Old

blog 3 (via Blackberry)

Posted August 10th, 2010 at 10:45 AM by davidgz

The previous owner dropped the bike once on each side. As a result there are some scratches and a few places with paint missing. Considered repairing it; but I actually think the bike is more fun like that. When I have had a perfect bike or car, I was careful much more careful where I parked, and how I used them. With a few cosmetic blemishes I find I have less worries, which equals more fun.
ninjette.org member
Posted in Uncategorized

Old

Blog #2

Posted August 4th, 2010 at 11:54 AM by davidgz

Vacationing in beautiful Myrtle Beach, SC. 14th floor right on the ocean. Been sitting in the room reading about motorcycles, and sort of looking forward to changing my oil for the first time when I get home. (and sort of dreading screwing it up).

Now am wondering if I am a hopeless geek because I am sitting here typing on a motorcycle forum instead of being out on the beach......

Ok....beach wins.....be back later.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG00080.JPG (63.6 KB, 2 views)
ninjette.org member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

never blogged before. guess I'll give it a shot.

Posted July 24th, 2010 at 07:51 PM by davidgz

Hello......tap, tap, tap.....is this thing on? Sooooo, after a few weeks of searching for my new toy, I found a great deal on an 07 250 Ninja with only 3800 miles. The tires are brand new with the little knobby doo hickeys still on them. A few scars on the plastic from a very low speed drop. But other than that perfect condition. I drove 75 miles to look at it, this morning. Then drove it home. Wonderful machine. Thank you Lord for allowing me to find it, buy it, and then lead me safely home. Thank you to my wonderful wife who braved the long trip back praying I didn't fall off the darn thing. I love you honey, thank you for being my wife, and sharing the journey we call life. At 49 years old, neither of us know if this is a mid life crisis buy, or a good economic decision. But either way, it was great fun (except for the vibrating in my hands for 10 minutes after getting off). guess that's it...signing off now...over, and out
ninjette.org member
Posted in Uncategorized

Motorcycle Safety Foundation