ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs

Notices

Old

My Journey Down the Motorcycle Pathway...So Far

Posted September 16th, 2010 at 10:57 PM by bman

I decided to write a bit about myself and my journey so far. I will start out in saying that I am a 26 male who is going through a divorce so things are crazy but it is all good. Here recently my best bud and I were talking about how much we have been wanting motorcycles for the past several years and just not gotten around to doing it. And that is where the journey starts my friends. About 2 months ago were were driving around with his wife and just kinda hanging out when we decide to go to the Harley Dealership to look around...well what happens my friend buys one..a used 2008 Sportster Low. I just roll my eyes at this for I knew I wasn't wanting a Harley at least at this time.

A week then goes by and we decide to take the MSF Motorcycle Course since in the state of Illinois it is state funded and is only a 20.00 deposit. During this whole time I am doing research and looking around at the sport bikes when my eyes were laid upon the beauty of the Ninja 250 *heavenly music...
ninjette.org member
Posted in Uncategorized

Motorcycle Safety Foundation