ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > little fish

Rate this Entry

11/11/11

Posted November 10th, 2011 at 08:40 PM by little fish

I decided to go for a little ride today. it was about 65 deg. at noon and it felt nice outside. so off i went. a little trip from Fort Valley to Pinehurst, by way of all back roads. ( also had to drop a book off at a friends)
so before i left i threw some sourkruaght and a couple dogs in the crockpot, turned it on high while i got ready. finished a few things around the house and off i went. i got down to Pinehurst at about 2:00, dropped the book off and felt a little chilly(and hungry). i decided to take the interstate back. i was cruising at about 70 and i started to shake (my legs were).
i couldn't understand why i was shaking, it wasn't THAT cold out. well got to my exit and decide to put some fuel in her. she needed it too, i pumped in 3.9 gals. when i walked in the store to get a cup of coffee i noticed that it was 55 deg. out. the temp had been falling all day and i didn't know it. the thought of the dogs and kruaght was making my stomach growl and i couldn't wait to get home and eat. well i got in and saw that i put about 190 miles for the trip. not too bad for a 3 hour tour.
bad news was that before i had left out, i forgot to turn the crockpot to LOW and my dogs and kruaght were burnt.
oh-well it was a good ride.

note to self --- build a better seat, i had some serious monkey-butt
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3871 Comments 1
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    HAHAHA. Yes. I too am devastated by your crockpot skills. LOL. good story
    Posted November 11th, 2011 at 09:07 AM by burningscooter burningscooter is offline

Motorcycle Safety Foundation