ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs

Old

Meeses Ninjette

Posted July 26th, 2010 at 11:51 AM by Jaymi

It seems like forever that I have wanted too buy a bike and just ride. My friend Smashley and I used to joke around about starting a scooter or Vespa gang. I was totally onboard with the scooter thing.

One weekend my husband, Smashley and her boyfriend decided we would go to the local cycle store to shop around. Smashley went strainght to the scooters. Me? Well I saw what I really wanted. Rows and rows of sport bikes.

I was really disappointed though because I am only 5 foot. I already knew I was too small to ride any of those bikes stock at least.

My husband flagged me over to a lime green Kawasaki Ninja 250. I took a look at it, sized her up in my head and decided to jump on to see how it felt. I was very surprised to find that on my toes I could support the weight of the bike with the kick stand up!!!

After a while of playing aroung on the bike and seeing Smashley eye balling me from the scooter section I got off the littlr...
Jaymi
Posted in Uncategorized

Motorcycle Safety Foundation