ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs

Old

Taking MSF

Posted September 17th, 2011 at 11:54 AM by LexisReid
Tags #msf

So, the way that everything aligned, I started class the next Friday. Classroom stuff was a breeze, but a bit of a pain... it was 45 minutes away, but with DC area traffic, make that a cool 1hr+ on a Friday evening. I got there about 5 minutes before class started. I was also signed up for the 6am class . Sadly, I was thrilled then they told us that they would not start until 6:45am, which meant I could leave the house at 5:45am instead of 5am! (Did I mention that I am not a morning person? I'm NOT.)

Range Day One: I get there on time and we have a class of 12. (I didn't know at the time, but I think that is the max # allowed). The class is a mix of experienced riders (dirt bikers since childhood, people who had been doing the permit test for years, rebels who had just been riding with no license) and total noobs like myself. That's cool?

I'm not going to go into all of the details, because quite frankly I don't remember everything. Suffice to say that I am...
ninjette.org member
Posted in Uncategorized

Motorcycle Safety Foundation