ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > xTKx

Notices

Rate this Entry

Ninjette Chronicles Part I

Posted February 17th, 2009 at 05:07 PM by xTKx
Updated February 19th, 2009 at 02:48 PM by xTKx

So I've been thinking for a while about typing out all of the events that are taking place in order for me to get my ninjette, but I'm not what you'd call a "blogger." In fact, my existence on myspace and facebook is only because of my wife who consistently checks our accounts.

So, here it is: my first blog.....ever....

Many of you may already know that I received a nice bonus from Uncle Sam this year on my tax return because my wife and I just bought our new house a few months ago. Well, we just received our check last week. And before we even had the check, we began car searching for her (you see, getting my ninjette was solely dependent on getting her a car first and only if we had "left overs" to spare ). We've found my wife a car, we're picking it up this weekend, and -yes- we have "left overs" to spare. However, it's not quite as much as I was hoping.

So, now we've got my wifes car to sell that we've decided to hand down to my brother. He's paying for half of it in cash (which should be the majority of my down payment), then he's paying the rest of it off monthly (which should take care of my first few monthly payments).

I've got it all worked out in my mind, but we'll see if that's the way it actually plays out

More to come as there's more to share...

**Update--2/19/09**
Just purchased my wife's car today (a lot sooner than anticipated). But it was almost $400 to get the stinkin title transferred!! That definitely ate away at the "left overs" and pretty much left me with nothing for the ninjette... I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens at the end of the month when my brother gives me the down payment for our car...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 12186 Comments 2
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nice job on the first blog post! And I look forward to your next posts when you get to pick up your shiny new ninjette...

2. Old Comment
    Thanks Alex! I'll be sure to add more!

Motorcycle Safety Foundation