ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > Joshorilla

Notices

Rate this Entry

Bad Place

Posted May 4th, 2013 at 04:21 PM by Joshorilla

I hurt my baby today, I thought the kickstand was still down as she wouldn't start or prime the injectors, so I went to get the petrol can.. She kept on going till I realised the kickstand hadn't gone all the way down, I managed to lay her on my leg so no damage other than the indicator and a slightly bent shifter, so all good.

Turned out the kill switch is falty, flipped it off and on and it worked, I had originally stopped to walk three miles to get petrol in a £10 jerry can, daylight robery! No I wasn't chancing it, the fuel warning light didn't come on, and I have no gauge.

Problem after problem, I am very fed up and angry, it's put me in a downward spiral.

I'm in the most perculiar mood, if I were a woman I would probably say "hormones playing up" but alas, i'll just sit here listening to Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere in the dark, i've got Enya - Caribean Blue lined up next, I think I may start laughing or crying.. Hmmm, I do hope I get better soon.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 10682 Comments 2
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Alcohol. Repeat until morale improves.

2. Old Comment
    Yeah, i've given up the pop for a while.

Normally this week I have bank holiday monday, then thursday off as our liberation day from the nazi's, so everyone gets stupidly drunk the whole week, i've decided to buck the trend, but it's depressing!

Motorcycle Safety Foundation