ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > ninja_sleeper

Rate this Entry

2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Posted July 28th, 2011 at 03:17 PM by ninja_sleeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
Welcome carrie! careful leaving it outside alone all night. I know it's "just" a 250 and no one steals those... but it's better to be safe and invest in a chain and lock at least. be safe and happy riding!
When I was shopping on craigslist I did come across a few cheap 250's that had new control panels (whatever they're called) installed becuase they had been stolen and returned. It made me scared. I always make sure to lock it up, so if someone tries to roll it away first they'll only go in circles.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6239 Comments 4
Main     Waldport »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hi Carrie! Saw that you posted this up in your blog area here; it might get more views in the original forum thread:

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showt...785#post335785

2. Old Comment
    Carrie. They will roll it in circles. But if they have two people to lift it, the bike is a goner. I've seen a video where a bike was parked on a street, a van came up along side it, two men come out, lift the bike, and they're gone. Took 5 seconds. I suggest you get an alarm.
  3. Old Comment
    that lock can easily be broken with a stout tug
  4. Old Comment
    chain the bike to something. quick-pickup theives will go for the easier target down the road that isn't chained up

Motorcycle Safety Foundation