ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > How to Grow a Fun and Useful Motorcycle Forum!

Rate this Entry

Chapter 6

Posted May 28th, 2010 at 08:56 AM by Alex

Long time since last update here; I'm a pretty piss-poor blogger evidently. We passed 3000+ users a week or two back, and at this pace will be passing 4000 and beyond in the very near future. 130k+ posts, far and away more new-gen ninjette-related posts than anywhere else on the planet. With all of that traffic, we've still managed to keep this place light-hearted, fun, stress-free, with so much less bickering and silliness that often crops up on forums. We did have to deal with a growing spam problem a few months back, but with some new updates (scanning all posts of new users, blocking known spammer emails/usernames from even being able to register), it's been pretty calm on that front for awhile. I'm really enjoying each and every new DIY, each of the new videos (many of them in HD!), and there is a rare day that goes by that I can't find something someone posted on this board to make me smile.

Happy riding, folks!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 56254 Comments 3
« Chapter 5     Main     Chapter 7 »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    thanks for all your hard work, big guy!

2. Old Comment
    Yep, piss-poor blogger indeed. LOL! Okay, you've had a two year break - what's happening with the stats? The site is still totally women-friendly still too. Thanks. And don't blog again until your thumb is fixed up. :-)
  3. Old Comment
    you still haven't blogged in 4 years? you really are a terrible blogger!

Motorcycle Safety Foundation