ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs

Old

im new to all this

Posted March 14th, 2010 at 04:02 PM by ninjahopefull

Quote:
Originally Posted by noche_caliente View Post
Welcome Sean! Just fire away with your questions, or search for answers on old threads - I am willing to bet that much of what you want to know will be there
ive read a blog about the Bennche already but i want to know what you guys think... are the Bennches even worth looking into? the only reason i even considered them was because of the price, weight, and styling.
ninjette.org newbie
Posted in Uncategorized

Old

Bennche or kawi?

Posted March 14th, 2010 at 03:56 PM by ninjahopefull

ive read a blog about the Bennche already but i want to know what you guys think... are the Bennches even worth looking into? the only reason i even considered them was because of the price, weight, and styling.
ninjette.org newbie
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My First Snowman

Posted January 21st, 2010 at 05:49 PM by BlueTyke

Phil packing a few more bits in (Just so you know Phil is about six foot tall so that also gives you a good idea how tall the snowman was)

My snowman (Pine cone for a nose, and pipe cleaners for eyes, mouth and arms)

Artsy fartsy snowman

Me (OH! I got a hair cut and got bangs... not that it's important) and the snowman

There.. I enjoyed the big snow. Now I am ready for warmth! Bring it on!
So slow I'm first!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A couple of small realizations for my first winter riding season

Posted December 3rd, 2009 at 08:18 PM by emt250

1) Cold weather gear. Makeshift is ok...in some cases.

Mesh jacket + windproof liner + fleece= warm

Mesh Gloves + Fleece gloves on the outside = popsicle fingers

Jeans + long-johns = okay for short rides

Helmet + zipped up fleece around neck = okay

2) All of that crap on the roads that falls off trees and bushes that is OK to drive across is NOT OK to ride across.

3) I'm debating if I can afford to "winterize" my bike for a few months. What do you need? Battery tender, fuel stabilizer, empty the floats and bike stands? Probably $$ I dont have. I guess I'll just ride her once every few weeks regardless of weather.
2 Wheel Newb
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

11-14-2009 Baltimore's Inner Harbor

Posted November 15th, 2009 at 02:00 PM by BlueTyke

My BF and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary over the weekend with a trip to Baltimore's Inner Harbor. At the Inner Harbor they have the National Aqurium, along with the Maryland Science Center (which we didn't get to visit) and a few other great attractions. These are not all of my pictures just a select few.

Inner Harbor looking from the Aqurium

A shot with the 18/55 lense:

A close up using the 55/200 lense:

That bird was very patient. Letting me change lenses and everything

Tawny Frogmouth

Jelly fish!

Guess: (taken from the Top of the World in the World Trade Tower of Baltimore, 55/200 lense)
So slow I'm first!
Posted in Photography
Old

09-10-25 Susquehana State Park

Posted October 25th, 2009 at 04:04 PM by BlueTyke
Updated October 26th, 2009 at 01:47 PM by BlueTyke

Aka a fall adventure...(If you just wanna see the pictures go here) So I decided it was time to get out. It is a beautiful day and there was certainly plenty to see before winter fully sets in. Where to go was the question. So I did a site search and I found a gpx file that looked good to me, I didn't want anything to long just something to get me out of the house for a few hours.

Everything loaded I tell Zumo to take me there, to the begining. He does. For once not arguing with me. So I start this ride and it takes me up north and the route was going fine until.. dun dun dun... Apparently this route was a little old as there now was no road to turn onto, it was now town houses. And from there nothing he said to me kept me on my selected route.

In following the arrows and purple lines I was able to keep going. Annoyed but I kept going. I Started seeing signs for the Susquehana State park and I started thinking to myself.. Self... That's gotta be better than...
So slow I'm first!
Posted in Ride Log
Old

Jessi's Ride

Posted September 6th, 2009 at 01:57 PM by JaeL

Toook Jessi on her first ride of the season last night, moms watched all three kids. We were going to ride to Fremont but Jessi chickened out. On Friday Jessi put the heat on Justin to finish painting. So supposedly i'm picking up the pieces tomorrow. I'll prollie let them sit another day and put them on, on TUesday.
Bike Thrasher
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

1986/7

Posted September 6th, 2009 at 08:40 AM by pengwyn4007
Updated October 29th, 2009 at 04:51 AM by pengwyn4007

has anyone an idea of how many of this model are left I have just started showing mine as a 23 year old and yes it is quicker than the new ones

pengwyn4007
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mpg

Posted September 2nd, 2009 at 05:36 PM by JaeL

I drove 193 miles on my last tank fill after my exhaust alterations. Thats up from a 173 mile average. 40.2 mpg
Bike Thrasher
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New site

Posted August 26th, 2009 at 02:29 PM by sprale

I have been working with Apple's iWeb recently and built a basic site. Eat your own dog food, as they say.
http://moto.dark-woods.net

I like how it has turned out so far. What do you think?
Dead-thread Necromancer!
Posted in Uncategorized

Motorcycle Safety Foundation