ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > Duchess

Notices

Rate this Entry

Shopping spree!

Posted August 4th, 2012 at 09:58 AM by Duchess

Replacing the helmet got that itch in me again. You know what I'm talking about... the "I wanna buy anything and everything gear and bike related" itch. So I decided to add to my wardrobe! Just a few replacement and/or simple additions to what I already have. I'm always looking for great gear to add to my arsenal.

Get ready for some pink overload. And my obvious lack of loyalty to one brand.

I only own one jacket, and was in the market for another... but instead I decided on this chest protector. I regretted not upgrading my back armor when I purchased my first jacket, so I'm hoping this will be multifunctional with and without my jacket.

I burned the side of my leg for the first time on an awkward lean - an incident that immediately had me spiting my shorter boots. These may not be meant particularly for street riding, but the price was fabulous (closeout, last size left was size 5 = perfect for me) and thought I'd give them a shot.

Just a cooler set of gloves for the summer months to add to my glove collection (already have 3 pairs) You can never have too many gloves!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 73799 Comments 1
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I expect to see photos in your album of you with all this new gear on young lady!
    Posted August 4th, 2012 at 04:25 PM by Little Green Machine Little Green Machine is offline

Motorcycle Safety Foundation