ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > Smurfette and Me

Rate this Entry

mmmmmm...Ice Cream...Yummy.

Posted August 28th, 2013 at 08:20 PM by skbrent

We went for a ride this evening. First stop was at the local theater to see if they had a marquee or poster for their upcoming musical (wanted to try to get in on the Picture Game thread). No such luck. They only had their current, non-musical, play advertised. Oh well, maybe I can get the next challenge .

From there we headed out on a short back road, met back up with a main road and stopped at Sonic for a milk shake (vanilla for me, peanut butter for the bf ).

From there, more back roads. It was my first time on curvy, very dark, back roads at night. I was a bit nervous but I just found a leisurely pace I was comfortable with and rode my ride. I even mostly kept up with the bf ...only fell behind on one set of curves. He stopped and waited for me, making sure all was well (I love my bf , he's so good to me) and then we went on our way.

It was an awesome evening.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3523 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Motorcycle Safety Foundation