ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > xTKx

Notices

Rate this Entry

Ninjette Chronicles Part II

Posted February 26th, 2009 at 08:05 AM by xTKx

So, now I've ordered my new jacket (I know, I know, I don't even have my bike and I've already ordered the jacket for it), but it went on mad clearance so I couldn't pass it up! Ordered it yesterday from newenough.com and it should be here today! (I only live about 3-4 hours from their warehouse).

After I placed the order for my jacket, I got bit by the ninjette bug...

I left work to go to the dealer for a while. I wanted to get all the info necessary to make my dream a reality...once I have the cash... They have the two colors I want in stock! (Sorry Kelly, I'm not after the fastest color...). Just last week they were sold out and now they have all the colors in inventory!! The girl I talked to said they should be able to keep a decent inventory now...hopefully... I didn't have any $$ at the time to put down on a deposit, so I had to leave empty handed...again...

I'm going to call my brother today to see when he's going to have the cash for our car. It may be as soon as this weekend or as late as next, so who knows?

Oh well, at least I can wear my jacket and helmet around the house and pretend for a while...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 13235 Comments 4
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    ATGATT.

2. Old Comment
    Hi, xxTKxx! Keep us posted on the Ninja search. What colors are you looking for?
  3. Old Comment
    I sure will!! And as for the colors, I'm looking specifically for black or red. I'm a girly-man when it comes to mathching, and I just got the red/black Teknic Freestyle jacket from newenough.
    Also, I've got a white and black Joe Rocket RKT101 helmet that I'll keep using from my old bike.
  4. Old Comment
    ATTGAT and color co-ordinated! Good luck on the Ninja search!

Motorcycle Safety Foundation