ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs

Old

Waldport

Posted August 26th, 2011 at 09:37 AM by ninja_sleeper

I am very excited for this weekend. I am taking a trip with 2 other Ninja's (500r and ZX6-636) to Waldport, OR. It's a coastal town. We scored a sweet little cabin to stay for one night.

The plan is as follows:

Friday Night
Install my new mods. Wash and polish the bikes. Top on any fluids. General maintainance checks. Take some shots, hang out, go to bed early to get up early.

Saturday
Head out to Aumsville for the Aumsville Corn Festival. ( yeee haw!)

Stay, check out the vendors, eat some free corn on the cob! Maybe do some contest. There are so many corn fields in my small town that we give as much away as possible one day a year. It's worth it. I usually leave with a couple bags full. Yum. Leave, go to my house. Neighbors are having a huge rummage sale, see what I can find... Leave town towards...
ninjette.org guru
Posted in Uncategorized

Old

2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Posted July 28th, 2011 at 03:17 PM by ninja_sleeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
Welcome carrie! careful leaving it outside alone all night. I know it's "just" a 250 and no one steals those... but it's better to be safe and invest in a chain and lock at least. be safe and happy riding!
When I was shopping on craigslist I did come across a few cheap 250's that had new control panels (whatever they're called) installed becuase they had been stolen and returned. It made me scared. I always make sure to lock it up, so if someone tries to roll it away first they'll only go in circles.
ninjette.org guru
Posted in Uncategorized

Motorcycle Safety Foundation