ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs

Notices

Old

Alright....been done....

Posted August 31st, 2010 at 06:48 AM by meeshee

So I passed my MSF course. Yea! Got 100% on the written test and -7 on the riding test....only cause I'm a dork...it should have only been -3 but my stupid self did something stupid....lol. I'll get to that in a minute.

Anyway. I wasn't worried about the book part of the testing...I knew I had that. I have read everything and watched everything I could about riding. As for the riding part.....

Well, day 1 of riding was just intense! My instructor was in a hurry because he had somewhere to be. Our class was supposed to be 1-6. It ended up being 1-4:45. He taught us everything we were supposed to learn that day....but in a quick crammed sort of way.

Then I ended up getting my bike stolen 1/2 way through the class. Another girl decided she liked my bike better (I guess) and took it. Now I'm one of those...don't rock the boat kind of people....so I was just gonna take her bike....bad idea! The clutch needed serious adjusting!!...
Dude, Where's My Car?
Posted in Uncategorized

Old

A few more days.....

Posted August 24th, 2010 at 08:28 AM by meeshee

And it begins.....my MSF class that is. My real journey to see if I should even be on a bike. I'm excited and nervous all in one! Everyone on this forum has been such a great help....I have listened to every bit of advice given and I appreciate all of your time and energy that you have spared.

I'm just ready to become a rider....a real rider....not the "cute girl on the back".

So, a few more days and we will see what happens....Friday, Saturday and Sunday are my class days. I wish I could get to a parking lot one more time....but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen....so I guess I'll leave it in the hands of the "bike gods" now.
Dude, Where's My Car?
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

cant wait!

Posted August 16th, 2010 at 09:37 PM by meeshee

I'm so excited to take my MSF. I'm ready to see if I can really ride! I want to get some rides in this year before winter comes and I sure hope I am able to pass. I got my permit today, but I'm going to wait to actually hit the road till after my class. I occasionally drive up and down my street but not out in a "public" place. I think I'm doing pretty good for just starting and hope I become a "skilled" driver after my class. I'm trying to read everything I can and watch as many videos as I can. Soon...soon...
Dude, Where's My Car?
Posted in Uncategorized

Motorcycle Safety Foundation