ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs > johnydecali

Notices

Rate this Entry

Living In The Fast Lane | 2015

Posted January 21st, 2016 at 03:56 AM by johnydecali

Now that we are towards the end of January, I can reflect at 2015 as a year of fun on two wheels, hell there were times when I was living in the fast lane. I hit a stupid fast personal best top speed of 168 mph, rode a slew of different kinds of motorcycles; from Harley Davidson's Sportsters and Dynas to Suzuki's, Triumphs, and even a Can Am Spyder. Since I live in the wonderful San Francisco Bay Area, I had the opportunity to ride year round from the FREEZING December weather to scorching 100 degree weather. Rode with friends and family throughout the Bay from Stinson Beach to Alison's and Four Corners to Angel's Camp. Had one too many close calls while splitting lanes to riding with a friend that low sided. 2015 gave me a solid year of riding under my belt while at the same time gives me excitement as to what 2016 will bring. I leave with you below a video montage of my 2015 year. See you out there on the streets and ride safe.

Link to original page on YouTube.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 44410 Comments 0
Total Comments 0

Comments

Motorcycle Safety Foundation