ninjette.org

Go Back   ninjette.org > Blogs

Old

An interesting situation...

Posted December 4th, 2012 at 04:15 PM by himynameisjoe

I didn't really want to post this on the actual forum, but I'd still like to get some opinions on this I guess.

Okay so first I'll tell you some back story. About 5 years ago, I met one of my best friends in the whole world. We actually met on Xbox Live, and have just been really close for years. I go up to visit quite regularly and his family has turned into a second family for me. I will mention he's 32 this year, and I'm pretty much like a little brother to him.

Shortly after I met him, he had started having a lot of problems mentally and at 1 point didn't leave the house for almost a year because of extreme agoraphobia and anxiety. The cause of all of this was his best friend had died in a motorcycle accident 5 months before I met him.

Now here's the thing, I've always loved motorcycles and always knew I would own at least one in my life. Then I found this out and I guess I kind of just figured it wasn't worth putting him through that...
ninjette.org sage
Posted in Uncategorized

Motorcycle Safety Foundation