View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2015, 11:24 AM   #24
LNasty
Daily Jap rider

Name: Lance

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by burningscooter View Post
If its the jacket Im thinking of, then its a RevIt textile jacket I sold to him.
damn, I know that textile is not as good as leather, and can leave some burns. But sounds like it did its job and stopped him from losing layers of skin. I was actually just looking into mesh jackets for the summer months here in Texas, my Scorpion textile gets pretty damn hot when its 100+ out (really just from having to sit a stops lights, once at speed it is not bad) I am scrapping that Idea, the mesh are quite a bit less material than the full textile, guess I will deal with the heat, my fault anyways for buying all black gear . I may just end up looking for a full textile jacket with a lot of white on it to help deflect sun rays. My current jacket sucks the rays in like a fatty wearing a thong. If you can't quite imagine what I am talking about, here is an example. Not in english, but I think the portuguese makes it even better.

Link to original page on YouTube.

....and another clip, why? because it is one of the funniest parts on any simpsons episode........ever

Link to original page on YouTube.

Sorry, @nickjpass, I just kind of thread jacked you. My apologies sir.

LNasty is offline   Reply With Quote