View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2015, 12:27 PM   #21
BoBO
ninjette.org guru

Name: Genesis

Motorcycle(s): SC28 Fireblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Danny View Post
Speeding tickets are such BS. Just a cash crop for the government. I say hire a lawyer and fight it. Points on your license are expensive.
Seriously, I'm glad the CHP in my area laid back with giving tickets. Back then a cop pulled me over for going 70 on a 65 road, then luckily some guy flew by doing triple digits and he was like "due to an emergency I will give you a warning" LoL that was my lucky day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Not so much. TBWD is most effective when you submit no evidence at all. I've won them by submitting nothing more than "I don't believe the evidence supports the ticket" in the explanation.

If you do have actual evidence that will cause the ticket to be thrown out, it's more effective to use it in person in front of the judge/administrator rather than TBWD.

(from here)
That really depends on which courthouse you go to. The judge will usually side the cop in most cases as long as the officer follows through. Just like Danny said "it's a cash crop for the government". In my experience, if you are at fault your best bet is to either pay the ticket or just show up to contest it in court if time permits you. Most of these guys no not show up at all,at least for me LoL.
BoBO is offline   Reply With Quote