View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2015, 11:23 PM   #13
Flying
ninjette.org sage

Name: -

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken neck View Post
People are magically attracted to any kind of levers, especially the male kind... So, if a male finds a lonely lever attached anywhere in the world, he'll be more likely pushed by its brain to pull that lever just get the feeling of the pressure against the inside of its fingers... If there's no feedback from the lever, they'll give it a second try right away to confirm the lack of feeling...

Only after the brain will kick in and start asking why there's no feedback, then the male might be tempted to find the reason and finding the rotor is missing and now the pistons are out of the caliper or simply remembers the wheel was off...

It happened to me with my mountain bikes and my ninja 250... Even if I was the one who took off the wheel. After a short lapse of time, my brain resets and here I go pulling my levers...

Whenever I took off a wheel, I try to jam a plastic piece between the pads to be sure the piston won't move...

Sorry, for the long off subject post, by I don't want to go cleaning the house, so I procrastinate everywhere I can...
Flying is offline   Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.