View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2015, 05:04 PM   #139
Ducati999
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ant

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

Ok, Based on all I have read above,
Chris, My wife will be making some special deserts and you are welcome to shower here if you would like. We are only 25-30 mins from the track and 10 mins from 84W

I fully intend to buy some food at the track and possibly do the group dinner if I am not as exhausted as this last trip left me. I want both Thompson and Palmer (especially Palmer) to continue to thrive.

My wife may or may not join us at this event. She will be there but her riding will depend on how much she likes riding track at Thompson on July 12th. I believe she will be addicted like the rest of us but time will tell.

Anyone from this forum is welcome to stop by our house and shower, borrow tools, lock up valuables or whatever they might need any time they are in the area. I am Italian and my wife is Philippino so hospitality and feeding people is in our blood!!

This is going to be an incredible event with somany forum members together with TONY's Track Days.

PS: Tony (TTD) My father was so impressed with your organisations focus on safety that he is seriously considering coming out to Thompson. My dad is 75 years old and still rides a Ninja but he has never had the courage to fully open it up, the No cops, no cars no limits moto really sold it to him!

Cant wait to see you all out there
Ducati999 is offline   Reply With Quote