View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2015, 07:50 AM   #184
Sirref
Private Joker

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): '99/'01 Ninja 250 "sketchy", '13 Ninja 300 "yoshi", '03 GSXR 600 "merlin"

MOTM - Mar '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigballsofpaint View Post
Ya i wish TTD went to more track like TPM does, i know they have a good thing going with Thompson and now Palmer though. I did the membership this year, next year im not sure what i will be doing since id liek to try out more tracks in the area. Heck i may not even get my moneys worth out of the membership, money got tight the last few months, but hopefully i can squeeze 2 more days in at some point.
Word on the street is that some of those days are going to be cut down, there will still be a ridiculous number of days and tracks available but they made a slight mistake by doubling up on days so many times. TPM for the majority of the season is running two tracks on the same weekends. I firmly believe that their titanium membership (pay for every single day of the season up front...requires 18 track days to break even (23 against the full throttle membership)) is worth it (which I intend to get for next season) I'll be staying lightweight class due to $$$ so running that many days without worrying about running out of tire money will be a blast

unrelated: my august is insane, I'm probably going to end up skipping AUG 1-3 at VIR in order to make it to this event but even then I'll still be at the track every other weekend