Thread: Georgia
View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2015, 06:57 PM   #1
Renegade
ninjette.org member

Name: Cole

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Buell XB12R and 2008 Ninja 250

Georgia

Don't think I made one of these, so here it goes....

Picked up an 08 250r back in January for my wife. We've been fixing it up a little here, a little there. Thank you to those who I've bought parts from here! It was green when we got it, we didn't like the green, so now it's Chevrolet Bright White with a slight pink pearl in it.

This is her first street bike, so she's learning all the rules of the road. Been taking her around the neighborhood but she should be taking an MSF Beginners course soon-ish.

As for me, I've been riding on the street for over 10-years now. I started out on a CBR600RR, and subsequently owned two others 600RR's. I put over 25,000 miles on each of those bikes during my ownership of them. I currently ride a 2008 Buell XB12R, which has been my baby since I got it a couple years ago. This will be the bike that I keep forever, and never get rid of...unless someone offers to buy it for some ridiculous price...haha.

Oh, I also just found out today that posts have to be approved by a moderator? Did I get in trouble? LOL. I've been around here for quite a while, I just don't have many posts (90% of my posts are in the for sale section).
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote