View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2009, 07:39 PM   #70
lavid2002
ninjette.org member

Name: Dave

Motorcycle(s): None yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailariel View Post
Sounds to me that your mind is made up--so nobody on this forum can confuse you with facts. I did the parenting route with two very intelligent teen agers. I always held the line and the kids always knew where I stood--In short, I was consistant. Consequences were always crystal clear. The result is that both kids--now 35 and 40 are exceptionally sucessful people who can afford all the whistles and bells. Son races a Vette and does quite well. If he wanted to get a bike he would--but I am sure he would go about it in a much more responsible manner than what you are choosing---he would consider his wife in the decision. You are not considering anybody. It`s all about you. No point reasoning with a rock.
No point in reasoning with a rock...then why the hell would I post on this website.

*Im 18 so I know everything

When did I ever say this. You assumed that I think I know everything

Quote:
, but DON'T come crying to us when your mother kicks you out on the street and doesn't speak to you again because you're hiding something from her that she believes will kill you. Personally, I find the way you're acting heartless.
Why would I come "Crying" to you guys? I dont know you...
Heartless? Man up

Besides there are several people here who tell me to get the bike... Im waiting to talk to my friend some more to make the decision. But heartless? Really...lol its a motorcycle. Not that big of a deal.