View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2015, 08:40 AM   #1
kxpower?
ninjette.org guru

Name: Jesse

Motorcycle(s): Ugly 89 frankenstien special ex250, and the "Zooks" : 1982 GS450 and 1979 GS1000

Whole Bunch of Pregen Parts! (So. Middle TN)

I'm finally getting around to cleaning out my storage unit, which is mostly full of bikes and parts. Located in Columbia TN, just wanted to put these up and see if any local Ninjetters are interested. Also, I can ship smaller items if you need something. I'll try to put pictures up in the next day or two. The couple of prices I listed are negotiable, I'll also entertain offers to just come by and take everything for not much dough.

Quote:
I have many parts for the original Kawasaki Ninja 250. I took a lot of pictures the other day but haven't pulled them off my camera yet, I'll post them soon.

Here are some of the bigger parts along with asking prices. EVERYTHING is OBO, seriously they're not doing my much good which is why I'm not asking much.

2 Straight frames complete with rear suspension--$50, can throw in chain and/or brake if needed

full exhaust with mufflers--$35, or $15 apiece for the mufflers

several wheels with tires, some purple, some painted black--$15 each

3 or 4 fuel tanks--all are mildly dented and probably leak but I can weld up and red-kote if you want, maybe $10 each as-is or $50 each repaired

half a dozen Ignition coils--$5 each

Ignition modules--have several from different model years, all are good to my knowledge $5 each

I also have airboxes, electronics, wiring harnesses, all the lights, you name it I probably have it. Only things I really don't have are the front fairings (although the side and tail fairings I do have, at least a set or two), and no good spare engines. These are sitting in my storage unit just taking up space, if you have a Ninja needing parts we need to talk.

All should be 86 and 88 model year (engine and electrical stuff should all be 88), I can get the VIN numbers if there's any question. Kawasaki didn't make any major changes to this machine until the 2008 model year, that's why I listed 86-07.

Shoot me a text and let me know what you're looking for, or if you need a few things let's hook up and go through what I have and work out a package deal. I'm usually in town on the weekends.

I also have parts for a 79 GL1000 and a few other random smaller bikes.
PM or shoot me a text at the number in the CL ad here: http://nashville.craigslist.org/mpo/5216659880.html

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.