View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2015, 09:39 AM   #74
"A"
vampire

Name: A

Motorcycle(s): 2 many 2 list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
There are a lot of sales coming up with the holidays. I've been eyeing the 15% premium for 180 days.
Of all the premium vehicles sales, I'm hoping to snatch up the Cromwell B..
The UK Med tank line tier X, Centurion Action X is an excellent med tank and normal Cromwell is likely the best tier 6 med tank.

Depending which vehicle line you plan to grind up towards tier X, the premium vehicles (ISU-122S, Cromwell B, IS-2, T-34-85 Rudy) that come with 100% BIA (Brothers-In-Arms) skill already trained are more valuable than the rest.

Not only do those crews allow better vehicle performance, they can be re-trained for other vehicles in the same vehicle line during specials, and still maintain efficiency. But more importantly, they require less crew EXP to obtain all following crew skill/perk. (They require far less number of battles to add skills/perks)

I rarely purchase premium days, only use gold that I win or purchased during discount to exchange for premium time.

I don't play often enough to have continuous premium days on my accounts, only those special x3 or x5 weeks/weekends that I use gold or bonus codes in exchange for premium time.

During the non x3 or x5 special days, I just play the daily x2 in each vehicle and be done for the day.

Had a good battle in my tier 6 Type 64 in a tier 9 battle...

REPLAY: 36% win chance.

Last futzed with by "A"; December 3rd, 2015 at 02:11 PM.
"A" is offline   Reply With Quote