View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2016, 05:16 PM   #77
Yamahawk
Chaplain

Name: Charlie

Motorcycle(s): 75 RD350 race bike, 82 XZ550RJ Vision, 81 XV920RH, 89 VTR250 Interceptor race bike, 06 Concours, 86 EX250E1

I had seen his software a couple years ago, it seems like he has some additions to it now. If I was going to modify the suspension myself (valving, length change) I may consider plunking down 99 euro's for it. I know the stroke of the shock would determine whether it will work like it is. However, I am not sure what the EX250 stroke is until I pull out the shock and measure it. If the two shocks had comparable stroke, or if the GSXR600 shock was longer stroke, it would be acceptable. I guess I should just send it off and have it set up right. That will have to wait for a bit. $320 is what I can have it done for, and that is with provision of the shock, and I want the cartridges for the front forks first.