View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2016, 03:20 PM   #1
Monarch
ninjette.org member

Name: Curtis

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250r, 03 Aprilia RSV Mille(sold), 89 Yamaha Fzr600(sold), 95 Suzuki gs500(sold)

Moto3ish Replica build? Pics

Hey guys, figured I would start a thread for my 250r build. I posted a thread in the new members area with pics from previous bike builds. Anyways, I figured I should get this thread rolling for progress sake and the fact that I delete photos on my phone by accident all the time.

Bike: 08 Ninja 250r w/ 14-15k miles on stock speedo (bought for under $1k)

I've replaced stock bars with clip-ons, added a Trail Tech vapor guage, custom slip-on(full headers soon), stock 250r race tail(because I'm keeping the airbox for now), remounted the tailight/license plate, and in the process of mounting the front fairings(photos are just of mock up, obviously clip-ons will clear the fairings once mounted properly).

Btw I wanted to vomit when I bought the bike (previous owners diy paint job and yes...thats a duct tape stripe. )

I'll be a little slow with updates because classes start on the 1st. Thanks for checking out the build!

Edit* Yes, the Stock Fairing stay has to go, I'll fabricate a bracket for it. Make sure to scroll down for updates!

Last futzed with by Monarch; February 1st, 2016 at 12:37 AM.
Monarch is offline   Reply With Quote