View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2016, 10:49 AM   #18
Animoto
ninjette.org member

Name: Will

Motorcycle(s): '12 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWn60 View Post
Sorry to sound harsh but you have not stated why you are liable for any expense if the accident is her fault or why your lawyer is not pursuing the matter and why you are hiding the story from your family. It comes across as a fraud to sucker people to send you money.
If it's legit; a lawyer should sue her & her insurance. If you're partially at fault then there may be a burden on you and it may be difficult to pay but your family should step up first before asking strangers to just hand you over money.
Well I'll answer your questions too. I don't know why I was liable, since I came back 100% I was a little different then before and my family was handling everything with the attorney. I don't know why I had to pay but In my last reply I explained why the lawyer didn't pursue further. I'm also not hiding the story from my family, they have been part of this since day 1. It is not fraud because I dislike people like that and I'll show pics of my bike but my dad has them so that has to wait. My family will help me pay it also, it not just me with the loan and It was completely her fault. I was just driving home from school which I had been doing for month. The way she turn was for drivers in the opposite direction not for drivers in mine thus a completely illegal turn and from the middle lane I couldn't dodge it in time, she basically became a wall and my body was sent over her car.
Animoto is offline   Reply With Quote