View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2009, 05:59 PM   #24
wayanlam
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Wayan

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Z250

i sold me 150RR cos it was too much hassle keeping the 2 stroke engine super clean, which it needs since it has this thing called Super Kips, its like the V-Tech for hondas, where it adjusts the air flow to the piston, but that gets clogged up with daily riding, and i found myself at the mechanic cleaning that out way too often.

i had the bike for 13 months, bought it for $3000, and sod it for $2450. im not sure what the back wheel HP is, but one thing is for sure... they are way faster than the 2fiddy! i could get up to 100 Kmh in 2nd gear, (need to be in 3rd with the 250), i got up to 187 Kmh but had to slow down for traffic lights, and it beat any bike on the roads besides a 600+ sports bike, lol

i do miss it's great power/weight ratio... but i DEF. don't miss 2 stroke sound! mine was still all stock, didn't modify anything, and its about as loud as my 15" AreaP exhaust, just in that awfull 2 stroke pitch, ha ha.

if the situation were different~ were there to be a track here in Bali, and had i a little extra funds, i would have kept the bike for track use, but for daily commuting its not the best. the 250 is way better in that aspect.

oh, and its got a 2 stage catalic converter thats Euro 2

my lil ex-baby rocket