View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2016, 11:18 PM   #12
corksil
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: TC

Motorcycle(s): A lot.

Repeat after me...

Building up vehicles is a waste of my money which could be better spent on long term investments that do not depreciate rapidly/instantly in value.

There is no replacement for displacement.

Power to weight ratio above all else.

Can't push pump gas beyond 12.5:1 compression ratio. Beyond that I have forced induction and race fuel but I'm not going to come up with something that hasn't been done before because physics are scientific laws of the universe.

The more I ask of an engine, the less time it will last.

If I build a beastly setup and drive it at 10% of it's ability, it will last for years.

If I build a puny setup and drive it at 95% of it's ability, it will last for months.

Speeding tickets are expensive. My insurance prices will go up if I get them; regardless of carrier.

Getting caught doubling the speed limit in any state under any circumstance will cost me my license/ability to legally drive a motor vehicle on public roads.

If I were smart, I'd find less expensive hobbies such as girlfriend, dog/cat, knitting hats for girlfriend, knitting sweaters for dog/cat, and cooking.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.