View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2016, 10:12 PM   #37
Somchai
Freedom for Germany

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R-FI

@RacinNinja from what I've seen and what I know they all run very lean in the lower rpm's.
The EX250-FI had or better to say "has" the same problem (at least not that much like the EX300), but that could be fixed very easy: disconnect the O2-Sensor and instead plug a resistor in to make the ecu 'think' the heater of it is working - problem solved.

@rgx107, yes go ahead with the propaganda-lies and believe in them since they come from the good-cop, the "Empire-of-Chaos" itself.
For sure did VW confirm the wrong-doing, what else should they say when the facts are clear? This all was very well known long before the news came up with it.
All the manufacturers are doing the same thing, so just ask yourself why are they going against VW?
One of the main reasons for this is to protect the non-competitive General Motors against a more and higher leveled Competitor (the main-owner of GM is the US-Gov. - you understand?).
Just take this:
- GM-Problem fined 900 mill. - 124 people dead
- Toyota-Problem fined 1.2 bill. - 4 people dead
- VW-Problem fined 90 bill. - 0 people dead
You see the relation, for America a dead human is not really important but the money means it all (because money makes the world go round).
See whom they go against now: Bosch and the other big names in Germany, take all those names and you'll understand that this is a war against the main industry and big knowledge of Germany to destroy it now.
The VW-Problem was NEVER as worse as that

So let's stop talking about this and believe me that there is much more what could be said about the Empire-of-Chaos...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AmCrap.jpg (136.9 KB, 132 views)
Somchai is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.