View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2016, 11:33 PM   #17
corksil
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: TC

Motorcycle(s): A lot.

Some things are better off un-pondered. Please trust me on this.

I think it was nietzsche who said something to the effect of... "When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes long into you."

When a man seeks to find something, he will ultimately find something indeed. The difficult thing, is reintegrating that found 'thing' into the thought structure of the man he was before he began to seek. Be careful what you are looking for because you WILL find it. However, the thing that you find will not be the thing that you originally set out and began looking for. The things that you find cannot be un-found, and you will carry them along with you and they will change you. That is an eventuality, not a probability.

I guess what I'm trying to say is to be aware of your thoughts because they will take you to places in the mind that you may be better off not visiting. Think of your mind as a tool to be used for personal benefit and teach yourself how to turn it off when it no longer serves a useful purpose.

I don't have any answers brah.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.