View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2009, 08:08 PM   #1
Plasma
ninjette.org member

Name: Rigo

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250R Candy Plasma Blue

Review: Sportisi Vr Exhaust and BRT TIS

Well first off let me thank ztrack157 or matt himself for providing me with awesome deals on both units...and for answering all the stupid noo-b questions i had.... thank you sir! i will most definitely recommend your stuff to my friends and i am now a lifelong customer..

First, the exhaust!
To be honest at first glance i really didnt like it all too much.
But after a while of it sitting in my room (like a month) it started growing on me once i installed it...it was love at first site..i absolutely love everything about it...it most definitely pleases my eyes....
The sound is also very awesome...at idle and low rpm it isnt quite that loud and purrs with a low groan..but above 6k rpm it screams...and i love it!....to many it might be too lud to me it is mere perfection...

Second, the ignition...
I honestly wasnt expecting much with this unit and actually thought it wouldnt work with my jetting...It was quite simple to install and setup...
Boy can you feel a difference!!! Even between the two maps....
The bike even came to the bumpstops with this badboy..My dad (who is a better shifter even would bring the tire up in the air between shifts...jsut amazing!....My dad is a very skeptical man..and highly doubted that it would even work much less make the bike faster..But he sure did after taking it around the block several times...

All in all..I am very very pleased with matts stuff and more over his customer service...i am an annoying teen..but he helped me every step of teh way not complaining one bit....

So to everyone i totally and completely reccomend both but more over the BRT TIS...it is simply awesome how this bike responds to minor advance in timing!...

Thanks and ride on..
Plasma is offline   Reply With Quote