View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2016, 05:53 PM   #14
HoneyBadgerRy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ryan

Motorcycle(s): 05 Ninja 250, 04 KTM 625 SMC, 01 Xc250

Quote:
Originally Posted by adouglas View Post
I'm a Caffeine Achiever so morning consists of french-press coffee and oatmeal with nuts and dried fruit. No added sugar, no cream in the coffee.
I'm very weird about caffeine. A little goes a long way, and a lot gets me ****ed up. A glass of black coffee gets me all jittery and energized. A monster makes me super hyper and focused. A mega monster gives me a super headache and I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack.

Pain medicine is the opposite. Taking 3-4 advil or tylenol does nothing. When I go into a surgery they give me 3-4 shots before I start to fell slightly numb. If I need to be knocked out it takes a lot more than normal to get me out, and I wake up much quicker than I should (I woke up twice during a dental surgery as a kid). (Asprin seems to work a little bit, but I still need to take 3 to get calm a headache, or 4 to numb a injury, and I don't like taking that much medicine, so j normally just tough out the pain of anything I need to)

I once took one pill of a preworkout I believe it was argenenine or something. Its reccomended to take 3-4 for a normal person and 4-5 for hardcore workers. I took one pill and the second I started jogging I felt out of it. A light jog and some burpies later and I puked for 15 minutes straight (there was a lot of dry heaving).