View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2016, 05:01 AM   #7501
Ghostt
in your machine

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): 98 Ninja 250/F12 aka ZX-2R "SERENITY", 91 Ninja 500/A5 aka ZX-5R "Phoenix", 84 Honda GL1200A "SIREN"

MOTM - Jun '17, May '16, Mar '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
Lol & good luck man! Being a RiderCoach is awesome but does have it's ups and downs, so be prepared.

Your gunna do just fine on the coach class part, it's pretty much a no brainer, just score well on the riding test. After that... before you open your mouth to say something to someone, put yourself in their shoes and realize not everyone is the same. And... finally, sometimes saying NOTHING is the proper thing to do.

Good luck and have fun, in KY there is somewhat a lack of "fun" instilled in RiderCoaches, so please do your part to up the fun factor. Crack a few jokes and tell stories, people love stories.

On a side note, about what I have done to #511

1. Cleaned and torqued all bolts, similar to what you would do for the 600mile service
2. Inspected tires, chain, coolant and braking systems a bit more closely
3. Ordered a new spare clipon (woodcraft)
4. Order a new spare rearset peg (woodcraft)
5. Taking stock of what bolts I will be missing soon. (I have given away so many spare bolts to track day riders since the start of the season, now I am running low myself)

Best wishes to ya'lls!

Thanks, I've been a trainer for various jobs I've had over many years, and I do bring a sense of humor to all my classes, mostly just to keep them awake and engaged LOL

I've been wanted to do this for a long time, and now I have the opportunity to do so, and give back to motorcycle community, I'm feeling a bit honored in a sense.

ZX-2R BLOG
Twitter and Instagram = Ghostt_Scott
I'm not here to change your mind, just to inform.
Ghostt is offline   Reply With Quote