View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2016, 02:19 AM   #67
juliusmichaelhonrada
ninjette.org guru

Name: Julius Michael

Motorcycle(s): GPX250-RII

i had a huge disaster , my radiator hose that connects the thermostat to the engine head ruptured while i was on way somewhere , fan didnt work too temperature gauge didnt reach Redline , my spark plug holes were full of coolant , i was fixing the bike beside a busy road , good thing the radiator hose was long enough all i did was cut the ruptured part and put it back together just so i can go home i refilled the radiator with water.

Bad thing is only cylinder 1 is running and theres no spark in cylinder 2 , did made it home with 1 cylinder , the bike is so slow and wont rev past 6k rpm.

When i got home i removed the spark plug cap , its full of coolant i did wait for it to dry up, fixed the fan (fuse was just loose fan is modified with a on/off switch) the bike wouldn't start now its like it almost want to start but then backfires , i believe my engine is flooded with fuel because of running only with 1 cylinder or the spark plug is broken because of the coolant ? , i dont know but its highly unlikely that its the timing, i also notice coolant came out on the left side of the engine block where there is a small hole that seems like connected to the spark plug hole
juliusmichaelhonrada is offline   Reply With Quote