View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2016, 12:10 PM   #8
SLOWn60
n00bie to wannabie

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 2012 250R (Red), 2005 VFR800A (Red), CRF450X (Red), 2012 F800GS (Wants to be Red!)

MOTM - Nov '15
Welcome Aidian. Lots of great info and people on this forum. You will learn a ton if you so choose!

If you want to have someone else do the work at least for now: the most reliable shop with the best reputation is by far and away; Burnaby Kawasaki. No; I don't work for them, I'm only a customer and it's not just my opinion.

The best solution to get everything as good as can be out of your fuel system & tuning is to take it to a Dynomometer. One of the best if not the best is Michael at MAS in Langley. He is the main dyno tuner for our local racers. Give him a call to find out how he might help you. Here's the web link: http://masdynoservices.com/

Another local tuner with a dyno is Murray. I'm having a brain fart and can't remember his contact info but when I find it I'll pass it on.

If it were me I would start with Burnaby Kawasaki if for no other reason than to start a relationship with them. If you're already a customer there I say with 100% confidence; you are with the best dealer.

Good luck with the tune!
The Smart Money: #1 - ATGATT, #2 - Training (machine skills and survival skills), #3 - The bike; whatever floats yer boat with the money you have left over
SLOWn60 is offline   Reply With Quote