Thread: Pretty Helmets
View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2009, 11:27 PM   #36
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cute Scoot~ View Post
Hi,
I am looking to buy a new Helmet. I want a real Pretty one with like a removeable half face shield. I saw some online that had a clear shield and a tinted one interchangeable. I am in New Jersey and want to know where there is a store that I can go in person that has Helmets like THESE. Maybe could be in a solid Pink color too. Thanks!

That first helmet looks like a G-MAX GM-17S. GMAX retail selection is kinda iffy, but I've seen them at Scooter Superstore in Tyrone, GA (all types), Cycle City Powersports in Newnan, GA (full face), Swamp Fox Motorsports in Tazewell/Bluefield, VA (Offroad/ATV), and Fun Bike Center (FBC) in San Diego, CA (a single solitary full face helmet). I'd look around because almost every place seems to have them as their cheap brand even though they only carry one or two. You'll likely have to order the design you want online (or special-order at the dealer), but at least you can try one on for size first. I never found an official GMAX dealer list but they aren't carried at Cycle Gear.

The second one is a KBC helmet. Unlike GMAX, they are widely available... for example, you can find them at all Cycle Gear stores and they can order the style you want if it's not in stock. KBC is considered a much better brand.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote