Old October 15th, 2016, 04:25 PM   #6
Koala
ninjette.org sage

Name: Koala

Motorcycle(s): 2017 Ninja 300 Winter Test Edition

MOTM - May '18
Health:

I'm not exactly the most healthy person lol but I do have some tips -

1. if you have issues with your blood sugar (I have hypoglycemia), I've found that avoiding wheat/gluten helps. I had a period where every time I ate bread my sugar would drop and my body would be trying to tell me I was hungry when I wasn't. I was miserable. Cut out the bread and wheat pasta and stay gluten free as much as possible and all is good.

2. yoga is awesome for strength, flexibility, blood pressure, and your mind. You don't have to go all out for the "ohm" experience. I myself can't stand when a yoga instructor is like that. Whatever you might like, YogaJournal.com has lots of great free yoga sequence videos. Jason Crandel is one of my fave teachers on that site.

Beauty:

1. I keep my body/face looking young and feeling soft with lotion. Every day on the face, every other day or so for my body (too often and I break out). For those like me with the lovely combo of rosacea and excema, Aveeno Ultra Calming face wash and the daily lotion from the same line work wonders. I still get red when drinking/laughing etc, but I haven't had the little bumps or peeling in years. The best lotion I've found for lessening the redness is Clinique redness solutions, but it is a tad expensive. The foundation from that line is awesome as well

2. as I posted in the shaving thread, Coochy Cream by Pure Romance is off the chain. Love it. Nice and smooth shave with no irritating bumps or ingrown hairs.
Koala is offline   Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.