Thread: psychologist
View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2016, 04:01 PM   #112
Koala
ninjette.org sage

Name: Koala

Motorcycle(s): 2017 Ninja 300 Winter Test Edition

MOTM - May '18
I'm sitting here right now wishing I could just change whatever is wrong with me. I've been up and down this last week or so. Fine during the day but then I get home and I just grab my comfy thermal shirt that used to be his and get in it and my jammies and go to bed at like 7. Just sleeping the evenings away to get away from it all. I had a great day to day, I'm up for being the assistant manager at my cleaning office and today was the first day I ran it on my own. It went smooth for the most part (the hiccups weren't from me), came home and enjoyed a hilarious episode of Will & Grace, got my makeup on for work tonight and just couldn't bring myself to go. I don't want to go deal with people and act all happy and make fake conversation, it doesn't matter to me that I could make good money tonight, I just want to curl up in my thermal and jammies and go to bed I don't feel depressed the way I did last night and the night before, just down and not ready to face the world. I wish I could just stop my brain sometimes and ignore everything I feel and be numb.
Koala is offline   Reply With Quote