View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2016, 02:38 PM   #19
Misti
ninjette.org sage

Name: Misti

Motorcycle(s): currently: Yamaha YZF 250 dirt/motard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakaru View Post
Oh, Misti, just a side question: I'm taking my own bike to the Ridge for Monday and Friday -- given where my skills and problem areas are would you recommend I take the 300 or the S1000? I could, of course, also mix it up and do each for one day.
Either or. You're problem areas are going to be there regardless of what bike you're on Whatever you choose is just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati999 View Post
@Misti,
The cost is not really the issue but time to make the trip. With the wife's family issues over the last few months and the planned trip to Pitt Race along with planned local track days, my leave bank is only so large! I hope to be able to do COTA in 2018 so keep us posted if you plan on returning again after this next season. I would love to meet you in person and ride with you on such an incredible track! Take lots of video and pictures while you are there so we can see the track from a members bike's point of view
I totally hear you on the LEAVE BANK. I have an equally depleted leave bank, hahaha. My husband hates when I leave him and the kids to go coach! Hence the reason I can only do a few coaching dates per year instead of full time which I used to do pre kids. I actually haven't been to COTA and doubt I'll be able to go this year so maybe I'll get to go in 2018 and see you there, lol!!! I'll be at the Ridge and Vegas and Laguna and maybe a few other more western tracks....I'll keep y'all posted when I know for sure. I love meeting forum members as well!
Misti is offline   Reply With Quote