Old January 14th, 2017, 08:40 AM   #1
CC Cowboy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
US and World News

Watching the news;

I learned that Hillary's Hip-hop campaign was actually a bad rap!

Trump's supporters understand him because he doesn't use "big" words, although his favorite word is "HUGE"!

I read that the Russians were why Trump won the election. Wondering if this were true I went to Russia to ask how. What I found out was the Russians don't even speak English, they have a different alphabet (they probably don't even call it an alphabet), so since their letters are all wrong they aren't able to use a keypad so they can't use computers. I have a strange feeling there is some trickery going on here.

Watching the confirmation hearings I have seen nothing has changed in Washington. Congressman, and women, are just out for themselves first, their party second, and America last. If we don't get term limits for all three branches of Government it will stay corrupt. Some of these people are so old, some look like wax figures, some mumble when they speak, and some appear to be asleep.

I don't know why Hollywood stars don't run for office. It seems they know more about how things should be than working America. I mean when your job is to pretend to be something, or someone you're not, and you get paid "HUGE" (there's that word again) amounts of money for it doesn't that make you on par with politicians? Hollywood stars get a script and have to repeat it as a directors tells them how to act the part. Politicians have speak writers and campaign managers, as well as their fellow members of Congress to tell them how to perform.

I wanted to go to the inauguration but I haven't been feeling good lately. I am starting to feel the numerous incidents that relate to riding, racing, and having too much fun in life. I went to the Doctor to get checked out and he said I'm dying. I asked him how much time I have and he said about 20 or 30 years. I asked if there will be a lot of pain and he said just to others. I told him then it will be worth it!

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.