View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2017, 07:52 AM   #7
Sirref
Private Joker

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): '99/'01 Ninja 250 "sketchy", '13 Ninja 300 "yoshi", '03 GSXR 600 "merlin"

MOTM - Mar '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by britx303 View Post
Ditch the smoothies and add more protein to your breakfast.Also you should have 2-3 more small meals in there. Eat every 3 hours......small,low carb meals and dont have so much heavy dressing/sauces like ranch dressing.That stuff is bad for the fat content and MSG thats found in most of them.Do weight training one day and cardio the next....not both on the same day,with a day off every 2-3 days.Also,we are having such a mild+fairly dry winter.....arent you riding the dirtbike to stay active?? Daytonas in 7 weeks......get crackin' Ben.
Thank you for the advice, I'll switch things up a bit

I am on the dirtbike, I just don't characterize it as exercise since it's too much fun!

As for days off, all my classes are Tue/Thurs so there's the perfect time to make that happen

I'll switch the smoothies (I make them myself so they're almost pure fruit) to snacks across the day and add more protein to the breakfast

As for Daytona, I don't think I'll be riding that one due to cost but I'll be there working with one of the 200 teams and then spend the next few days back up riding the dirtbike with friends at a few mx parks