View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2017, 10:51 PM   #27
corksil
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: TC

Motorcycle(s): A lot.

motofool I like your pulley idea. I'm gonna watch those videos tonight (lol @ the wood scissor lift) and hopefully they trigger some epiphanies.

Thank you all for helping, I've literally been thinking about this for two years now.

When I bought the truck, I was having so many issues that I got a beat up old 50cc honda and carried it everywhere with me for a few months. The truck would constantly die and leave me stranded, so the minibike was a 'life-raft' or 'dingy' of sorts. Instead of being dead on the side of the road, I could unload the 50 and ride off to collect and return with repair parts. The mini bike paid for itself almost instantly due to lessening my "down time" in between and during jobs that required the truck. Now the fifty has been replaced with an eighty, and lifting the 80 in and out of the truck is waaay harder than it used to be with the 50.

I'm gonna keep thinking about this --- you guys are fVcking genius and keep coming up with great ideas.